Friday, September 4, 2009

are we ready for each other?.


I have lived more than once before though memory is askew.
More feeling than a thought yet I know always with you.
You walk the edges of my mind, an appetizer for my dreams.
Savoring just a taste of what flickers on memories screen.


"I am ready to love you again"

Feather touch of remembrance obscure to the naked eye.
Wisp of soft blond hair or your essence as you glide by.
Pages whisper as they turn in the history of my mind.
Words etched in indelible ink "I'm waiting for our time"


"I am ready to love you again"

World turns and seasons change, I will live in your arms anew.
Rainbow hair or eyes of blue I'll always know it's you.
For a hundred years, maybe more I knew you inside out.
I've swam naked in your thoughts dove deep into your doubts.


"Are you ready for me?."

No comments:

Post a Comment